Friday, March 7, 2008











Ashtyn is growing and has already gained 1 pound! She now weighs 7 lbs. 2 oz. I was very happy to hear this news since she has not been the best eater lately. She is such as sweet baby! She loves to sleep between feedings, so I try to sleep while she is sleeping. We are really enjoying her. Matt does an awesome job with changing her diapers during the night (she loves to go through several diapers in one changing), and then he gets her ready for her feeding. This gives me an extra 10 mins. of sleep! :)

Ashtyn can't wait to meet her great grandparents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. They will all be here soon!

Matt and I are learning how to be parents...what a change and blessing in our lives!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Yay! I love the new look of your blog & all the cute pictures.. Ashtyn's a doll & we can't wait to see her tomorrow!!

Terry said...

Congratulations Gulley family. Nikki, I remember you when you were not quite two! Tell your mom it was great to talk to her today and I will be in touch. Blessings to you and your family, Terry Wright

Fenridal said...

See here or here