Monday, August 3, 2009

July Family Events



Trying to put on Candy's toy shoe



Beautiful Santorini!

Our girly girl!


Having fun with Uncle Stephen

With daddy at Teenager Camp

Yummy cupcakes and smoothies:) The view from our tent

Naptime usually ended up with a ring of sweat on the sheets...nice!

At camp



Camp, Athens, camp, Athens, camp, Athens...that's how our summer has gone pretty much! Wow, we have been on the go!! Matt has been much more than I. I skipped out on this last camp due to the heat. I was afraid it would be too much for Ashtyn since I have been dragging her around all summer. However, we are going back to camp for clean up on Wednesday and we will be back on Sunday in order to prepare for the Love Meal on Monday. I am posting some pictures of Teenager camp. While we were there Ashtyn's friend, Kella, turned one and had a birthday party on the trampoline there. It was so much fun and a great way to keep the young toddlers contained in one area. Ashtyn loved the cake and smoothies. After teenager camp, Ashtyn and I went for a few days to Santorini with my mom. Stephen, my brother, was there with some friends and it was a chance for me to see him as well as relax a little and take a breath. It was gorgeous! Ashtyn swam in the baby pool everyday, we went to the beach once and she had a blast playing with the dog! I must say Santorini is a difficult place for a stroller because of all the stairs and no ramps...but I met some friendly people along the way and they helped with carrying the stroller up/down stairs for me!
Sorry but all the pics are out of order. I'm having a hard time moving them around.

3 comments:

Melody said...

i love all the new pictures! Ashtyn's hair is so blonde!! She is such a beautiful girl...can't wait to get them all together in just a few weeks! It's going to be so nice to be with you all again.

Josh and LB said...

okay, so i have decided i want to move to santorini...and also, i ditto melody big time. i just told josh how blonde ashytn's hair is before i even saw melody's comment...she's a dollbaby! miss ya'll terribly!!

Kevin and Laura said...

Ashtyn is just precious. I love her little pig tails, I can't wait til the girls have enough hair for all that fun stuff!

What a beautiful family you guys have.

Blessings,
Laura